Manaia MagicCoromandel Thames-Coromandel
There is an abundance of established native fauna and flora, Kowhai, Kanuka, Manuka, large Punga and Nikau Palms that are easily accessible with established tracks through the property, truly making this is your own little garden of Eden.
For the last four years this property has been a labour of love for our vendors, but with sad hearts and very reluctantly they have decided to move on and let you enjoy the spoils of their labour.
Here are just some of improvements our vendors have made over the last 4 years:
– Structural Steel Utility building of approximately 72m2, pre-wired with concrete floor and near completion.
– House plans with Geotech, Resource Consent and excavated house site.
– 3 Phase Power to shed and house building site with new transformer at road frontage.
– Established fruit trees and gardens.
– Wastewater treatment plant for shed and house.
– 30,000 Litres rain water storage tank with pump.
– Fencing and weed control.
– Roading improvements to shed and house site.
– Cosy liveable house bus
– Utility shed on skids and container
Currently there is 1 year left on building permit for shed and 3 years left on resource consent for house.
This truly is a beautiful property waiting for the next owner to put in the last few touches to make your own little piece of paradise.
NB: Viewing by appointment only